cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE-1 form Printing

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please guide me how to take the print of ARE-1 form in SAP.

1. I know the T codes for ARE-1 change/display.

1. I got to know the standard output type : J1IB is being used for this. But I am not able to find O/P type: J1IB in NACE for the application V3. Also tried in Logistics-General. No sucess to get this O/P type.

2. In this case how should I get this O/P type to take ARE-1 form. Also tell me about is there any relevant SAP notes to be implemented for this to get the required O/P type.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks for your reply.

But my questions are,

1. First the system does not have the standard O/P type: J1IB. I can create a O/P but I have to copy all the associate program from which O/P type?. (Which O/P type I can use for copying).

2. First I want to see the print of ARE-1 with the standard O/P type. Then if it is not satisfied by the client then only I will go for customization.

3. Is there any Notes to be implemented to get the required results?.

Please help.

Regards,

Vijay

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use tcode M706, look for following standard entries:

Program: J_1IPRNTARE

FORM routine: ENTRY_ARE1

Form: J_1I_ARE1

Use tcode NACE and look for ARE output type in Application ME: Inventory Management

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

0 Kudos

Thank you, JP.

The input as given are very helpful. Let me check in the system.

Regards,

Vijay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I got very useful inputs.

0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks for your reply.

But my questions are,

1. First the system does not have the standard O/P type: J1IB. I can create a O/P but I have to copy all the associate program from which O/P type?. (Which O/P type I can use for copying).

2. First I want to see the print of ARE-1 with the standard O/P type. Then if it is not satisfied by the client then only I will go for customization.

3. Is there any Notes to be implemented to get the required results?.

Please help.

Regards,

Vijay

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Config in SAP :

>IMG - Logistics Gengeral - Tax on goods movement - India _ Business Transactions - Exports under Excise Regulations - Exports - Make settings for ARE-1 Procedure

(in the above mentioned IMG activity - you make the settings that control how the ARE documents transaction works for ARE-1s. These settings apply to exports under bond and exports under claim for rebate.)

>IMG - Logistics General - Tax on goods movement - India > Business Transactions - Exports under Excise Regulations - Printouts of ARE Documents - Maintain Output Type

(Here we define output type for printing ARE-1 from the ARE document (J1IA101) transaction and along with this we specify associated programme, FORM routine and form) and proceed further by specifying Printers

>IMG - Logistics General - Tax on goods movement - India - Tools - Number Ranges

( Here we define number ranges for the object - J_1IARE1 - ARE1 Doc No object based on Series Group)

The standard output type for ARE-1 is J1IB. When processing via t-code J1IA101, you will have to tick on print ARE1

Hope it can assist you.

Still one request from our side, kindly check/search before posting your query on SDN.

Thanks and Regards,

JP