cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup Crystal Reports for can Printing to Dot Matrix printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've problem to printing out using dot matrix the out put is portrait (A5 continuous form) by Crystal Reports for SAP Business One Version 2.0.0.6. Expected result is landscape (A5 continuous form). I'm tried to create new form from print server properties but still not able to solve problems. I'm using SAP B1 2007A (8.00.181) SP: 00 PL: 49 and using Crystal Reports Designer 2008 SP 2

Please help me.

Thanks a lot earlier,

hndsanjaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not solved

former_member292966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi hndsanjaya,

Is the driver for the Epson printer installed or are you emulating a different printer? In the past, I have had to emulate a different dot matrix printer because a Windows current driver was not available. This will throw off Crystal because it is passing code the driver may not be able to handle.

I searched Epson's site and there is a driver for the printer, try downloading it and installing. You may have an older driver that may need to be updated.

As a test, open Word and try printing from there. Does Word print properly? If not then I would say it's a problem with the driver. If it does then it does point back to Crystal.

Good luck,

Brian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When in CR - under Page Setup, is it set to Landscape?

Heather

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heather-san,

On the CR set to Landscape but the result of print is Portrait.

Trims,

hndsanjaya

0 Kudos

Try posting to the BI forum and set your printer to print images. The output from Crsytal is a picture of the page, not ascii.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Don Williams,

Thank you for your response.

According your answer some needed to explain more.

1. Try to the BI forum

What BI forum? you mean Business Intelligence forum?

2. Set your printer to print images

I'm not found setting printer to print images. please explained step by step.

note:

I'm used printer type is Epson LQ-2180 ESC/P 2

regrads,

hndsanjaya

0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, but before you post there see this link:

You need to install Service Pack 3 and then Fix Pack 3.1. Test again, if you still have issues then post to the B1 forum.

Thank you

Don