13 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2010 12:52 PM by Shayan Sharma RSS

SAP PO report

Shayan Sharma
Currently Being Moderated

Hello SAP GURUS,

Could someone please help me on this, how to check the below two reports:

my needs to know how to run an overview report giving these data:

-if a PR has been converted into a PO (list of PR and their status/ which ones need to be processed)

-if a PO has been sent to the supplier (list of PO and their status/ which ones need to be processed)

thanks

Sha

• Re: SAP PO report
    Saminathan Gopalan

Hi,

For PR use : ME5A

For PO  : ME2N.  In dynamic selection you can find the field Status for Both PO & PR doc.) Choose Status fields.

SAM

Edited by: Saminathan Gopalan on Jun 29, 2010 3:03 PM

Kunal Ingale

>-if a PR has been converted into a PO (list of PR and their status/ which ones need to be processed)

chekc t code ME5A and give Processing status with PO created

>-if a PO has been sent to the supplier (list of PO and their status/ which ones need to be processed)

go to ME2N

here in dynamic selection give the relaese status/status criteria

Shayan Sharma

Thanks a lot for your reply, but in ME2N dynamic field which status i have to put to check Po has been sent to vendor.

Please reply back to me.

Thanks

Sha

Jürgen L

I doupt that you will find info in ME2N whether the PO was send to vendor or not.

ME9F can be used to see if the PO output  was processed or is still to be processed.

Shayan Sharma

Any other Tcode we where we can check the status whether the PO has been sent to vendor.

Joel Uzibor

For this question:

Any other Tcode we where we can check the status whether the PO has been sent to vendor.

If you automatically email the PDF of the PO to vendor, you can check in SOST. In the Sender tab, enter the sender (User name)

and send method as INT. In the Period tab, put the date range and execute.

Edited by: Joel Uzibor on Jun 29, 2010 9:27 PM

Jürgen L

how do you send the PO to your vendor? printing and send a letter? or faxing? or emailing? per EDI?

Shayan Sharma

Either sending a letter or faxing.

Jürgen L

in case of a letter you may ask your postman, in case you have send as registered letter, otherwise you will never know.

if you fax directly from SAP, then you can check in SOST transaction. It can tell you when the fax was transmitted and if the receiver confirmed the receipt.

In case you put the printed document onto an extra fax machine, you have to find the log and trust the info given there.

Nazrin Rizal

Hi Shayan,

Since your first issue is solved, I'll guide you on your 2nd issue.

For your 2nd Issue regarding, If PO has been sent to the supplier.

For this case, it is not possible to find from any SAP Standard Reports.

However, you can find it if you look through a particular table

Here's what you should do.

1) Go to t-code SE16N or SE11. Either one would do

2) Enter Table name NAST

3) Now at Processing Status (VSTAT) field, enter 1 if you would like to find POs that you have already outputted a message. OR enter 0 if you would like to find POs which you have not outputted a message yet.

4) Optional - You can enter Vendor code under Partner field (PARNR) to narrow down your POs

5) Optional - You can enter PO number under Object Key field (OBJKY). However you would need to include leading zeros if your Purchase Order numbering does not add up to 10 characters.

Hope this helps

Kunal Ingale

hi

in mE2n u can check with RELASE staus (assuming released Po sent to vendor for ordering)

>Either sending a letter or faxing.

sending letter then u have to check out ME9f that u have printed the PO and then ask ur postman/courier boy for the same

if ur going  for fax then u can get the deatils in SOST transactiona also u can see the spools if available (consult ur basis person)

Dear

If you want to check the PR status so use transaction code ME5A and select processing status  B and run the report.

For PO : ME2N. In dynamic selection you can find the field Status for Both PO & PR doc.) Choose Status fields.

Regards

Actions