cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement for Down payment request that customer should give us 5% as down payment and remaining amount after the final billing as per due date and without down payment delivery should not possible

Please help me in this regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> close the thread, because there was no reaction the last 3 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks JP for your reply

i will try it let you know the results

Former Member
0 Kudos

any update..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then in that case for your requirement, you can go for milestone billing plan at Doc header level only.

Include a milestone based on %.

Also, include Condition type AZWR in your pricing procedure which has requirement as 2 and calc type as 48 acct key as ERL in your pricing.

By using Milestone Billing plan, you can achieve your delv block target also.

For understanding refer.

[Billing Plan|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/560667545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm|Check & understand, particularly, how Billing Plans are Controlled?]

[Functions in Header Billing Plans|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/560667545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem with above solution is that my down payment terms a now 5% but after few days it may change to 10% .That means it may vary throughtout the year .in Such case it is not advisable that I should change my payment terms everytime as per government norm.

So I think it may not work for me.

Is there any possible setting which we can do in Billing plan or any other soltuion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jp for your reply,

that will work for blocking the delivery but how to configure Downpayment senario

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By relevant terms of payment you can achieve that.

For this take a help of FI consultant for payment terms.

Or maintain the same in tcode OBB8 for customer account type.

say,

Z001 5% Down payment & 95% on confirmation (in payment terms section - tick Installment payment)

Z002 5% Down payment

Z003 95% on confirmation

In tcode OBB9.

maintain installment

Z001- Z002 5% Down payment

Z001- Z003 95% on confirmation

And in Z001maintain Block key in Pmnt block/pmnt method default.

Info on Payment Block (Default Value) - Default value for the payment blocking key.

Use - When entering postings to a customer or vendor account for which the terms of payment key displayed has been entered in the master record, this blocking reason is proposed together with the terms of payment.

If you enter the terms of payment key later in the line item, the blocking reason originally entered has no effect.

NOTE : This when you are not using BILLING PLAN.

Thanks & Regards

JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain Delivery block in shipping section of your sales doc type.

Check Tcode OVLS.

Thanks & Regards

JP