Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new fields in VA45

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,my requirement is to add two new fields in SAP standard program of VA45. I executed VA45 tcode then status----> system and i got program name.I also got access key but how to add 2 new fields in this program.It is a standard program and very difficult which include contains fields how to proceed any one plz help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

s_nnoorie
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on where exactly (in screen) you want to add fields in Transaction VA45.

Check if you can add fields using Badis etc. (there is no Enhencement /User exits for this transaction ) and you shd know the screen number where you have to add fields. Also refere SAP Note 37871

if the fields you want to add are not standard fields the you need to add the fields (append the structure) in table related to transaction .

Check the following, may be helpfull to you

the below one is good

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was looking for an old SAP Note on this subject for similar outputs...I remember adding columns to VAxx reports way back when, probably in 3.1i or maybe 4.6c. But the concept should be the same. Look at this: SAP Note 37871.

If the fields you need are available in the structure named, you might be able to modify the table that controls the output columns and name the fields you need and get them into the report. The field names may be different but the concept would be the same.

s_nnoorie
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on where exactly (in screen) you want to add fields in Transaction VA45.

Check if you can add fields using Badis etc. (there is no Enhencement /User exits for this transaction ) and you shd know the screen number where you have to add fields. Also refere SAP Note 37871

if the fields you want to add are not standard fields the you need to add the fields (append the structure) in table related to transaction .

Check the following, may be helpfull to you

the below one is good