cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_01_S001 Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

i have been trying to install the Business contenet cube: 0SD_C01 (customer cube). My problem is, the required datasource for proper infosource -- datasource mapping for this cube is 2LIS_01_S001, I cant seem to find this datasource in LBWE, RSA5, or RSA6. As i explored more, i found it under LIS, unfortunately, i was told that the LIS extraction is obsolete and cannot be done anymore. Is this true? How am i to go about this problem?

FYI: i am currently using BW and business content 3.0 B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juwan,

in order to manage your cube 0SD_C01 you need 2LIS_01_S001...you can find it in RSA5 under SD...you are right, LIS extraction is obsolete, but not for all the extractors !!! In order to analyze sales, deliveries, invoices, material movements and others you have to use the LBWE datasources (the new ones), but for other analysis (as the customers one), you have to use the 'old' LIS datasource 2LIS_01_S001.

Good luck !

Bye,

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also search the forum for other remarks on S001 and this one:

found a SAP Note which probably has (partly) the solution for the customizing (LBW0/LBWE) error:

SAP Note: 115192

Symptom

The data contents of the key fields within the 'delta tables' SnnnBIW1 or SnnnBIW2 are 'corrupt'. Therefore a delta update from structures of the logistics information system is not possible although the environment necessary for this is set up. During the update, SQL error 804 or error M2022 can occur.

In Transaction LBW0 (linking LIS information structures to SAP-BW), error M+040

This is caused by an incorrect sequence of key fields in the delta tables SnnnBIW1 and SnnnBIW2.

Solution

Change the sequence of key fields in the Data Dictionary (Transaction SE11) in the delta tables so that it corresponds to the sequence of the Snnn table in question (for example: the sequence of the tables S260BIW1 and S260BIW2 must be identical with the sequence of table S260) (The message M2 369 'Generated object! Use maintenance of info structure (MC22).' can be ignored). Then activate the delta tables.

In our case S001BIW1 differs from S001, so were are going to correct this and try LBW0/LBWE again.