I'm trying to load data through extractor 0CFM_POSITIONS, to do so I've initialized the data with DS 0CFM_INIT_POSITONS.
But I'm getting the next messages (I'm working in a BI - Quality client):
No data available
The data request was a full update.
In this case, the corresponding table in the source system does not
contain any data.
Info IDoc received with status 8.
Check the data basis in the source system.
I've tried Tx RSA3 but the next error keeps showing (i've tried with all the Update Modes available) :
Errors occurred during the extraction
Thanks a lot.
Go to Tx. SPRO/Sap Banking/Loans Management/Information System/Business Information Warehouse/Define InfoSources for Position Initialization
0CFM_INIT_POSITIONS / 01.01.1900 / 0CFM_DELTA_POSITIONS / 0CFM_INIT_POSITIONS
0CML_INIT_BUDAT / 01.01.1900 / 0CML_DELTA / 0CML_INIT_BUDAT
0CML_INIT_DFAELL / 01.01.1900 / 0CML_DELTA / 0CML_INIT_DFAELL
Then in BI do a Init WITHOUT TRANSFER, and then a DELTA - it should work.
Edited by: Fiorella Chavez Valdivia on Dec 17, 2010 3:21 PM