cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planned order splitting during capacity planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

anybody plese help me during the capacity planning in T.code.CM31 i want to split a planned order and want to assign alternative sequence. how can i do this and the capacity should be reschedule automatically to my requirement date. i am using backward scheduling.

plese suggest immediately

Thanks and reagards

Bhakta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I am not quite sure whether you have option to change the Operation Sequence while dipsathing operation in CM31/CM21.You have option to change Work Centre , Dispatch Date , Time , Hr etc based on Strategy Profile configured at over all capcity profile -OPD0.

But , you can have period split option based on the Operation Spilititng -Required Splitting is marked and actual number of split is maintained in the routing operation .

In Startegy Profile -Period Split -You can actuvate Always Adahere to period split and Operation Complete in Period Split , Start search in plan direct then operation spliting required option will work .

Selection of operation sequnece is controlled through order type .

Hope it clarifies

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JH,

Thanks for ur reply. but i am not getting how to split. and second do you know i have maintaine alternative sequance. but i am not getting how to take consider this in MRP run capacity planning.

Thanks & regards

Bhakta

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhakta

MRP does not perfom any Capacity Requirement Planning .While you are executing MRP with Lead Time Scheduling , MRP proposes Planned Order Dates based on the Routing Operation Timing not based on the Work Centre available Capacity because in SAP Std R/3 we did not have scope to check the finite scheduling and capacity requirement chek .MRP assume that Work Centre has infinite available capacity .

In MRP run , it will give you Detail scheduling of the Operation in Planned Order -Detail Scheduling tab and copied the routing , BOM as master data .When you convert that Planned order to Production order , it will copy the Routing details based on the Order Type denpendt Parameters -OPL8-Routing -Alternative sequnce and Automatic selection -3 option

Thats why we have Capacity Requirement Planning for Detail Capcity check and production order scheduling .

Note : Earlier to my first reply , please note that you have option in CM21 enter sequence number at order level which may applicable to you .CM21-Work Centre -exectute -Select the Order from order pool -Goto Order -Sequence number maintainence

This number( sequence number operation /order ) that can be assigned to production orders or planned orders at the level of the task list header and is therefore valid for all the operations in an order.

Hope this is clear .Revert if you nees farther help

Regards

JH

Edited by: Jiaul Haque on Jul 5, 2010 3:32 PM

Edited by: Jiaul Haque on Jul 5, 2010 4:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JH,

Very much thanks for ur reply. let me know how to split a planned order.

Thanks & Regards

Bhakta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can only change the alternative sequence in production orders. Changing alt. seq. in planned order is not possible.