Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have few Adobe WebDynpro Java applications and working fine before. Now all of the sudden they are not working with below errors.

I hope this is some where connection problem to the ADS service or some other place. The error when i run the application is same in all applications as shown below.

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused 

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:464)

Detailed error description:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: Failed to  UPDATEDATAINPDF
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:419)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterApplicationModification(ClientApplication.java:1132)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.afterApplicationModification(ClientComponent.java:895)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doRespond(WindowPhaseModel.java:573)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:152)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.processRequest(WebDynproWindow.java:335)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:143)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:321)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessingStandalone(ClientSession.java:713)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessing(ClientSession.java:666)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:250)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:149)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:62)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:46)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

Could anyone help me to solve this issue, i saw the same kind of posts before , but ! no one is given exact solution. Appriciate your effors

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you chekc the ADS user authenticated acces in the visual administrator.

Pls.ref below thread:

Regards,

Lavanya.G

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya ,

I have check the ADS service through WSNAVIGATOR which is working fine. and intrestingly , All WebDynpro ABAP adobe forms are working fine. only problem with WDJ Adobe forms.

I hope some where it is blocking for As Java Adobe forms.

Any guess or hint please ?

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any new activity went on the server where the ADS is installed?

Best Wishes

Idhaya R