cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar on Work Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have an issue with the factory calendars. The calendar defined at the plant level specifies a 5 day working week. In the work center a 7 day working week calendar has been maintained. However when an order is created over the weekend, a message still appears warning that "Date is not a working day". According to the SAP notes the work center calendar should override the plant level calendar.

Can anyone confirm which calendar takes precedence during order creation?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I suggest you to re-check your Factory and Holiday calender in OP03 OR SCAL and check here in Maintain Calanedr -the Factory calander -Change mode -Working days ( Monday to Sunday and Public holidays) .

Order creattion based on MRP run or direct order creation always follow the Factory calander which is assinged at Plant level.If the Sat and Sunday are holidays for that FC assinged to plant in OP03/SCAL , then it will not allow you to create the order on week days .But as far as scheduling and order operation is consern , it will follow the Shop Floor FC created for Work centre because of 7 days a week .

Planning and order creation , delivery , shipping always follow Plant level FC having weekdays and Hoildays as per the publich holodays and Holiday calander assinged to FC.

Hope it clarifies

Regards

JH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sir!

I understand. Thanks for clarifying the question.