cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Leave request won't generate any workitem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm customizing the ess but the leave request applications is not generating any workitems... I know it because I checked the document in the Tcode ptarq and it says: Workflow Data <Without Workflow>

I checked if the UWL is working by starting a workflow and it's working fine.

From all that I assume the system created to comunicate the portal with ecc is working fine (UWL is working) , but the workflow is not starting at all, even though the ecc system is receiving the request (i can see the document in ptarq).

The workflow I'm trying to use is the standar WS12300111.

The only place where I put the configuration of this workflow was in the view V_T554S_WEB, where I checked the use of workflow for the absence type and set the "WF ID of New Request" wih the number "12300111" (the workflow number without the WS prefix).

What am I missing that is so important?

Thanks a lot !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cheked the systems configuration in the portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, check if the workflow really isn't started. I wouldn't maybe trust only in PTARQ. So after you have submitted the leave (and I hope you are using the absence type/personnela sub area grouping that you have configured the workflow), check with transaction SWI1, if you got any new work items created.

I would also check that the whole configuration is done correctly (not just V_T554S_WEB), since this clearly is an configuration issue. So in PTARQ go to Customization and check Service-Specific settings->Working time->Leave request->Processing processes and all its relevant entries.

Regards,

Karri