cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic for Mater Thesis in Business Intelligence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Niranjan ,master student from Germany .i have successfully done TERP 10 course and looking to do my Master THESIS in SAP BI.It would be great if any one has something for me.

Thanking you,

Niru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a Master of Business in ERP Systems. There is an intensive BI subject available in addition to the possibility of a minor thesis in the area. on successful completion of the subject you can undertake SAP BI Consultant Certification at a significantly discounted rate at the university.

I also know that University of Technology Sydney offers a SAP BI subject at the post graduate level.

Hope this helps

Good Luck

Paul Hawking

SAP Academic Program Director

Victoria University

Australia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir

Thanks for your Reply.I am very glad to accept your offer**.Since SAP is my passion i can come to any corner of world .I have Successfully completed the course

(http://www.erp4students.eu/live/sap-course-terp10-for-students/sap-erp-certificate-terp10.aspx).

Will be SAP certified Business associate by the end of September.I will be available by then

**Some questions regarding the offer.

1.When is the course Starting?

2.Do i get any financial support from University(Flight,Room,Food,Traveling, Fess for certification,)?

3.How long does it take for completion of course?

4.Whats the name of the Thesis topic?(because My Prof has to accept the topic)

Waiting for your reply,

Sincerely,

Niru

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have paased your email onto the course co-ordinator. Hopefully he will be able to supply with all the information you require.

Good Luck

Paul Hawking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Hawking,

I'm mahesh currently doing final semester in masters in Information system Managment in Austria. I have already learnt the SAP ERP Modules MM, SD and FICO and currently starting with SAP ERP TERP 10 certifiaction.

I'm looking Master tesis topic on SAP ERP Areas.

Let me know if you have information related to my thesis.

Thanks,

With Regards,

Mahesh