cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Work orders - Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the work orders are being CANCELLED, the Reservations are not being deleted. Is there any way to automatically cancel the Reservation when the work orders are being cancelled.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the user status business transaction,for "canceled" you need to add reservation deletion or canceled.

you can check in t-code:OIBS

Regards,

Shrithar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rakesh,

the only problem I see with 'do not execute' that NCMP is irreversible unlike DLFL or LOCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are experiencing a similar problem while investigating sap archiving. Manaual reservations can be deleted / removed by means of transaction MBVR. The reservations created automatically however poses a problem. The work orders from where the reservations were created are all set as TECO and business closed. The reservations however still remains in the RESB table and indicated as deleted.

My question: Is there PM configuration that will delete the reservations once TECO is set?

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No there is no configuration available that will Delete (Actually delete and not set a deletion indicator) the reservation when the Order is set to TECO.

Thanks

Narasimhan

P.S: Please create a new thread for new questions

former_member478182
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check if the reservation is generated auto from PM order, or manually created.

If it is generated auto, but still not deleted after work order CLSD, please try this way:

cancel the business complete, cancel TECO, then redo TECO and business complete.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Jane

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reservations have been created Manually, hence the problem that it doesnt get cancelled when the order is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check in Tcode MBVR by selecting Delete/Set Deletion Indicator by giving date ..

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues,

i've got related question about cancellation for maintenance orders in IW32..

I am confused on what is enabling availability of some 'cancellation' functions in order menu like Do Not Execute, Deletion Flag set in??

It's greyed out under any system statuses, only LOCK is active.. In particular, I checked "mark for deletion" business process is "green', so it should allow to set deletion flag..

I tried to enable 'mark for deletion' business transaction in user status profile-it didn't work out, still greyed in IW32..

tried to set DLFL in SARA, but I never used archiving before, so didn't work for me yet..

In IW22 setting/resetting DLFL works just fine

I just stabbed on it while trying to figure out, whether setting DLFL for order will automatically set DLFL for notification, I was assuming it won't, is that right assumption?

thanks

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can set the WO LOCk After Saving The WO means At Any State Of WO .Eventhough its release or NOt does not matter

You can set the WO DLFL WHEN you Buisness Complete the WO (i.e CO99 Closing the WO) not before the Buisness Complete you can not set the DLFL

You can set The WO DO NOT EXECUte before the Release the WO not after the Releasing work order you can not set the WO as Do NOt Execute.

Yes your Assumption is absolutely right When The WO is Set As DLFL it wont automaticaly SET The DLFL to Notification which Link to This WO.You have do it Separately.

Regards,

Rakesh

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you need to check the business transaction in the user status,answer might be there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "CANCELLED". Are you refering to TECO or "Do Not Execute" or business complete "CLSD".

Edited by: Darrell Dorsey on Jul 22, 2010 2:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meant the USER STATUS being set to Cancelled. The system status is CLSD. They planned to work on that job but later decided to drop it.