cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Explorer cannot download...

Former Member
0 Kudos

When exporting a (large) report within ePortfolio I get the following error..

Internet Explorer cannot download interactiveviewer.asp from <SERVERNAME>

Internet Explorer was not able to open this site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try later

I only get this error with large reports, (e.g 11000 records). These large reports export fine when I run and export them within the Crystal Reports application installed on the server.

I am using CR9 and Crystal Enterprise 9. These reports worked fine on Windows server 2000 SP4, we have since switched to Windows Server 2003 SE and we began getting the above error.

I have patched up CR9, on an aside are there any up-to-date Patches for Crystal Enterpise 9?

Edited by: kieronclark on Jul 23, 2010 10:01 AM

Edited by: kieronclark on Jul 23, 2010 12:04 PM

Edited by: kieronclark on Jul 23, 2010 2:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hate to open such an old question but we also have this issue.  Was there ever an answer for this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately after many months of searching I never found an answer. Luckily we dont have too many large reports so i run them within Crystal reports and export them there, avoiding ePortfolio.

If you do find any answers please let me know!

0 Kudos

I am REALLY interested to know if this was ever resolved; having the same problem.

0 Kudos

Moved to BOE forum.

Likely you'll need to adjust the server and web server timeout. 20 minutes is the default and with large reports the typically need more time so the session doesn't time out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The default website's connection timeout is set to 7200 seconds, which is plenty! Are there any other settings?