cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create new payment method "GIRO"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Is possible somebody could help me with the configuration of the payment method "GIRO" in FBZP and the steps (Tcodes) to prepare and understand how must be proceed this payment method in SAP?

Thank you very very much in advance for your help

Jordi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GIRO is nothing else but a regular local payment.

Prerequisites:

1) Local in the country

2) Payment in local currency

3) local vendor/customer

Regards,

Mohammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this helps,

Good Luck!!!

SAP Solutioning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap.Solutioning,

Thanks for your answer, however, I already saw that point where it describes the file format and that is not exactly what I would need. What I need is to know how is the payment method configured in FBZP (for example, does it need a CME?) and also which is the process (Tcodes) to follow in order to process this kind of payment. Maybe I am being confused, somebody could clearify me a bit the process in SAP?

Thank you all for your help

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is no different from setting up your regular APP for other payment methods. For the format, you'll have to setup PMW with DME.

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am confused, is GIRO payment method a Bill of Exchange or not? I would say yes and so I would use a CME indicator, I am mistaken? for me this is important as I still do not understand the process of this matter. Can you tell me if does it use a CME or not?

Thank you very much for your patience

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GIRO is not a Bill of Exchange. It is similar to Bank Transfers but with a recurring option. So in the payment method, it will be Bank Transfer.

Ravi.