cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code for listing PO details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please tell me is there a t-code displaying PO details including PO no. , vendor name, total price, PO date, created by , the amount of invoice receipt.

I searched for my issue but no result. If there is no t-code like that, please direct me the way that i can get PO details.

I really need it.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Trong Tuan

Try transaction code MB5S, this will give you all GR/IR information for the selected date range, it shows the vendor code (not the vendor name), value and quantities of GR and IR, if you need ALV format press the "Detailed List" icon or Ctrl + Shift + F7. I think this is the closest you can get from standard SAP functionality.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Mario Ortega

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your replies.

May be, I didn't express my issue clearly. Acctualy, I want to check my GR/IR G/L Account by Posting Date. I want to know that the GR/IR account belongs to which POs that to be deliveried or not, to be invoiced or not. So, it 's important to me to know the details of PO ( vendor name, who create that PO, the total amount of PO,...) to remind relative departments to do GR or IR.

I tried to create the layout for t-code FBL3N to reach my target, but I couldn't find Vendor Name, PO created by,..

I know T-code ME80FN, ME2N, ME2L, .. but the selection screen of those t-code doesn't have Posting Date to filter.

Please tell me more about those t-code if they can meet my demand.

I 'm waiting for your directions.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

T-code ME80FN, ME2N, ME2L.

Above t.codes are standard SAP system.

If u want to create a new custom T.code for ur requirement with ABAP consultant help..

Or u try with all selection layout with options in std sap system

Thanks

PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try ME2L/ME3M.

Thanks and regards,

Polly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can try ME80FN.

With this transaction, you can see Vendor No.,PO no, Order qty,order Value, description and so on...

Please try.