cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not printing the Second Page in SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Purchasing Smartform... I have created a layout with 2 Pages.. In 1st page I have the Data and in 2nd PAge i am having Terms & Conditions.. But in the output 2ndpage is not printing.. Please help me regarding this issue...

Thanks in Advance

Muralikrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well you need a page break command node if you want to print page 2 no matter what.

second page only gets triggered automatically if printing data overflows main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian Kemmer ,

in second page I am having the Terms and Conditions only...

arul_murugan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then create a COMMAND node in the first page and select the check box go to new page in the general attributes and mention the second page name.

Go to conditions tab of the command node and select the check box only after end of main window.

i think it will help u

Thanks

Arul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arul,

I did what ever you said in previous message, but still i am not printing the Page2... you said that go to COMMAND node, for which window I have to create COMMAND node.. I have created a COMMAND node for MAIN window in FIRST page.. but still its not displaying...

Actually in my First page I am having the data and in second page I am having Terms and Conditions in MAIN window..

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Muralikrishna

Edited by: muralipsharma on Jul 30, 2010 3:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

well a command node does nothing until you tell it what to do. did you tag the page break checkbox?

And did you add a condition? is this condition fulfilled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Yeah I checked the page break Check Box... but still not showing 2nd page

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Arul,

>

> I did what ever you said in previous message, but still i am not printing the Page2... you said that go to COMMAND node, for which window I have to create COMMAND node.. I have created a COMMAND node for MAIN window in FIRST page.. but still its not displaying...

> Actually in my First page I am having the data and in second page I am having Terms and Conditions in MAIN window..

> Thanks in Advance,

>

> Regards,

> Muralikrishna

>

> Edited by: muralipsharma on Jul 30, 2010 3:05 PM

is the first page completely filled with data or do you always want to print the second page no matter if there is an overflow or not ?

so you have defined a new page like 'NEXT' .

then in the 'FIRST' page create an event and a command and check next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A. de Smidt ,

I dont bother abt the First Page over flow... In the second Page I am having 20 Terms and Conditions... I want that 20 conditions in Second Page only...

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Muralikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm, you have declared a NEXT-PAGE. You have a command node that breaks the page. And still you aint got no second page.. thats kinda ridiculous.

I´m getting out of ideas slowly, only reason left i can think of now is that the information you want to print on page 2 is not there or empty, and SMARTFORMS is clever enough not to print a blank page.

(it´s just a theory, since i really dont htink that smartforms is THAT smart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the 20 terms and conditions with text in page2...

Regards,

Muralikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw somewhere in your post that you have included the terms and Conditions text in Main Window in Second Page.

Please try the following in your smartform:

1. Remove the Main window from Second Page.

2. Put the required text in secondary Window.

3. Put First Page's NEXT Page as First Page itself.

4. Keep in place the logic of Command Node to trigger Next Page.

Hope this solves.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KArthik,

It is asking the MAIN window in Second Page too... error is A page without a main window cannot point to itself as next page

so how can i Prevent This?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Muralikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Problem was Solved by using your steps... Thanq for giving the valuable information...

Thanks n Regards,

Muralikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Have u been able to solve this? I am having the same issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops. I didnt look at the 2nd page. Sorry to bother you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Why mainwindow will not work in second page ?

Regards,

Praveen Chitturi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing same issue.I have to display single line item in every page and final page is total amount.I have done this in pag1.In  page 2 i need to display terms and condition.Page 2 is not trigering.

how to solve this issue.

Best Regards,

Shrini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

some navigation is pending

arul_murugan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the general attributes of the first page mention the next page as your second page.

Thanks

Arul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arul,

I have given the in attributes next page as second page only... but its not displaying

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Murali