cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERMS - Signature Blocks for Outbound Emails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to include a stadard signature block for Emails in ERMS (7.0). These signature blocks should include the Agents name, designations and the standard Disclaimers sent along with every outbound Email. We have multiple agent logging in with the same business roles.

Any pointers on this will be of great help.

Regards,

Namita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Namita,

Yes, this can be done using "mail forms", accessible in CRM 7.0 from the IC Manager business role. When you create the mail form you enter the text that you want (including disclaimer). You can also include out of the box dynamic variables (attributes) like Agent First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, Telephone Number, etc.

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John/Namita,

CRM 7.0 is implemented and call center agent are required auto populated signature whenever he/she clicks on reply from WebUI.

So I need to implement the Signature Blocks for Outbound Emails ,Can you please elaborate me the steps to be performed to implement the solution.

Regards

Shan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Per John's message use the IC Manager role to create the mailform.

In the IMG t-code CRMC_IC_RESPNGRPX assign the form to your response group.

The reposnse group is assigned in img t-code CRMC_IC_EMAILX and this profile id has to be assigned to the agent role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan

To auto populate signature for outbound emails you can use the tracking text form feature of CRM. The approach is quite similar to what Genn and John have already suggested. The different being signature is automatically entered instead of the Agent selecting mailform from std response dropdown.

Here is the procedure:

1. Logon as IC_MANAGER and go to Knowledge Management > Mail Froms. In the mail form all the the attributes you need for signature.

2. Tcode CRMC_IC_EMAILX, enter the mail form created above in field "Tracking Text form".

3. The email profile should be assigned to your Business role.

Now whenever the Agent writes a new email the signature is auto populated.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Rupesh Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rupesh and Glen for valuable input

I will implement it and get back to you incase of any clarifications required..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

I tried to create a mail form through IC_Manager Role,Just included only 2 attributes and changed the Tracking Text Form to newly created mail form in CRMC_IC_EMAILX.

But when i reply to inbox mail,i couldnt see the signature auto populated.No siganture found also.

Did i miss anything ? Also i need to change response group as well? response group is already an customized one.

Regards,

Shan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan

There is a checkbox "Tracking Text on Reply" in CRMC_IC_EMAILX, which should be checked for this to work.

Regards

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

did your settings work?

I tried to create a Mailform, assigned it to my emailprofile, assigned the profile to business role --> no signature in my emails 😞

regards

Helene