Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuPM home page getting stuck and couldnt able to enter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings....

we are not able to enter into SuPM home page and getting stuck while its loading.. due this cause, we have installed flashplayer_10_ax_debug (No flash player exist earlier).

Now while loading SuPM home page in Portal, its displaying..

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Adobe Flash Player 10

An Action Script error has occured

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.

at com.sap.xapps.analytics.sr.material.command::MaterialGetListCommand/onServiceLocatorResult()

at com.sap.mvc.control.events::Callbacks/onResult()

at com.sap.xapps.analytics.sr.business::WebServiceFactory/resultHandler()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at mx.rpc::AbstractService/dispatchEvent()

at mx.rpc::AbstractOperation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent()

at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resultHandler()

at mx.rpc::Responder/result()

at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()

at DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

[Dismiss All] [Continue]

************************************************************************************************************************************************

i tried even by giving both options but still same issue.

Please help.

Regards,

Nagarjuna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

Thanks for raising this issue. This is a known issue and the fix is available in SP04 of SuPM V1.0. The planned release date of SP04 is Aug end. For the time being the workaround for assignment of materials to KPIs, please create another material hierarchy where all the materials that you require for SuPM are directly under the root node and no other level.

Please let me know if this workaround works.

Thanks

Sijesh

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JimSpath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not having this product, it's tricky for me to speculate. It doesn't seem like too many others do either.

*) Have you opened a ticket with SAP?

*) Have you looked at the usual log files (e.g. web access, permissions, security)?

*) What other customers are running this version?

Jim

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

I'll see to it that the proper product management resources take a look at this post.

Thanks Jim for your vigilance.

former_member192417
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna

The flex UI for SuPM is sturctured within the SUPM Portal packages OPMFNDUI and ANASUSTUI,so please re check whether you have installed the correct SuPM portal packages from service marketplace.

Since I see some webservice related message in the log please re check the following post installation step in the installation guide :

Configuring SAP UI Framework Web Service Proxies (look for the authorization details also).

If you still get problem during loading the SuPM UI through portal please go to NW administrator and view the error log.

Thanks

Debraj Roy

RIG APPS

0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

Thanks for raising this issue. This is a known issue and the fix is available in SP04 of SuPM V1.0. The planned release date of SP04 is Aug end. For the time being the workaround for assignment of materials to KPIs, please create another material hierarchy where all the materials that you require for SuPM are directly under the root node and no other level.

Please let me know if this workaround works.

Thanks

Sijesh

0 Kudos

Hi Sijesh,

Greetings..

Many thanks for your solution and Update on New SP04 release . Now SuPM home page working fine....

Regards,

Nagarjuna Gorantla

0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

I noticed you were pleased with Sijesh's response so I took the liberty of awarding him 10 points for his correct answer.

I'm glad to see another contributor (Debraj) also stepping up to the plate to try to aid you.

As a small side note, it is good form to award others for helpful or correct answers.

You do that using the radio buttons under their user name.

Thanks to Sijesh and Debraj for jumping in here to respond!

regards,

Marilyn