Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Approval - Create PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team!

Please help on the below.

1) PR - There are say 2 levels of approvals Pur Mgr then Fin Controller

There are 20 PR's for approval for both these approvers.

How can each of them see simultaneously all of the PR's what all each one need to approve, so that they can do it ata time, instead of going into ME54N for each one of them ?

2) How to automaticallly create PO's for all the approved PR's, INSTEAD of going to ME21N , "document overview" and pulling up alll PR's and dropping them into the basket

3) Once the PO is created for a PR , that PR should not show up or show up in the "document overiviw" of ME21N

I created a PO for a PR and when checked by going to ME23N, clicked "document overview off" i then selection criteria , chose the "Pur group" and even thecPR which had the PO created showed up.

Appreciate anybody's input and help.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) use ME55 to release many PR at one time.

2) use ME59N to create POs automatically. you need an indicator for auto PO set in material and vendor master, need to have info record and source list, so that SAP can itself determine the vendor.

3) It is you personal selection if you get "closed" requisition or not. use the right selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great!

Thanks much!!

Now,

Question

1) use ME55 to release many PR at one time.

If there are 2 approvers - at header level..

a) Pur Manager - PM

b) Fin Controller - FM

If "Pur mgr"has approved, and only the 2nd approver Fin cotrlr" has NOT and needs to know only his, I think it is by release code - right , I mean like input their respective release codes PM / FM

2) use ME59N to create POs automatically. you need an indicator for auto PO set in material and vendor master, need to have info record and source list, so that SAP can itself determine the vendor.

Question:

Should we flag "automatic PO" in materials master and vendor master or only Vendor master will help

3) It is you personal selection if you get "closed" requisition or not. use the right selection.

Got this!

Question:

There are sq check boxes

- Open Only

- Released only

-Assigne , open and Released

Check open only and already converted PR's to PO's don't show up., I tried but just confirming..

Best Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Indicator: Whether release prerequisite must be fulfilled

Determines whether or not the suggested purchase requisition items or purchasing documents must fulfill the release prerequisite for the specified release code.

Procedure

Set the indicator if you only wish to see the purchase requisition items or purchasing documents that you can release (approve) immediately.

Do not set the indicator if you also wish to see the purchase requisition items or purchasing documents that you cannot yet release (approve).

2) use MRP would be great.

3) confirmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jürgen L. - great and it really helped!!!

Best Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Using T-CODE ME55 - Collective Release of Purchase Requisitions, cumulative PR released at a one time as follows.

- Type ME55 and give input data's & select the below options.

- Release Code ________ ( Ist release code of your Pur.Manager)

Release Prerequisite Fulfilled ticked

Requisns for Overall Release ticked

Requisns for Item-wise Release ticked

- Scope of List 'ALV' selected

- Sort Indicator '1' selected

Now, execute the report (click Clock) and then shown your Pur.manager approve all PR list. After Pur.manager approved all PR, the above steps doing for your Fin.Controller and give Release Code of Fin.controller and executed it shown 2nd release of all approve PR list by Fin.controller.

2) Using T-code ME59N - Automatic creation of Purchase Orders from Requisitions.

3) Using ME21N - Create Purchase Order, Document overview options select Purchase Requisition and then selected 'Open Only, Release Only and Assigned, Open and Released ' options. it shown all Purchase requisition without create purchase order and released PR List.

Hope, it is useful for you.

Regards,

K.Rajendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to crashoverride and K.Rajendran too!!

It was definitely helpful..

Best Regards