cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Purchase order change version behaviour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have SRM 7.0 implemented and are at support pack level 5.0 . We also have PO change version active and PO chnage approval configured.

when we chnage a PO from operational purchaser id and it creates a change version and is awating approval.

when we search for the same PO in the POWL i see only the active version of the PO. when i go to details and in tracking i see version 2 as active and my Change version C1, if i select C1 and then go to details of the change version i can see my chnage version details and its approval.

i think in SRM if we search for PO and it had a change version i would see the change version , to see the change version in SRM 7.0 i have to go to the tracking , make sure i have chnage version there , select that and then go to details.

i dont know if that is standard or something wrong in our system.

please can someone confirm if they also have the same behaviour w.r.t PO chnage version.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are at SRM 7 SP level 7. And I can confirm what you described is also happening in our system and I agree with you that it is not the desired behavior. You should create an OSS message for SAP to investigate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply the OSS note 1465700.

Note: After application of the note, give the PO number and select the check box "Only with Change Version" (remove any other criteria related to timeframe, delivery date, etc) in the "All" query and it will display the change version of the PO and the corresponding PO status.

Let me know if you have any doubts with regard to this.

Regards,

K Gp

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alejandro_jimenez2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alam.

I have an issue similar, but, when i goto the tracking, item detail, approval preview, i see the workflow for the Active version. no for the cahgne version.

Do you know how i can change this preview. i need to see the approval for the last change version.

really i will apreciated your help.

Thanks in advanced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats give a way to get the chnage version in the POWL.