Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table JEST -how to use it

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

In table jest for system status for order .how to use this table?

My scenario is to update the system status so i need to give my technical consultant the exact table.

So when i open table jest what i get is objnr.

Any idea about it?

Thanks & Regards

Mzee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think ur looking for Order system status ..

goto AUFK enter Order no and get OBJNR Object no and enter that to JEST Table to get status no and you can pass that to TJ02T with input in field system status and get status description .. plz check.

regrds

pushpa

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi i got the OBJNR object No and entered it in Table JEST. i got Status Number with feild STAT.now while going to table TJ02T there is no option to enter this Field STAT in this table instead it is ISTAT.how to procedd further?

Edited by: Mohammed Iqbal on Aug 5, 2010 11:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In TJ02T enter the value status no in Field name System Status , ISTAT Technical name and login in EN , you will get the status ..from ,that ..

regrds

pushpa

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

so i just need to give the table tj02t to the abapers?

i had this doubt because when checking the feild of system status in Maintenance order i am getting STTXT

as field but it was not matching the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think ur looking for Order system status which you might be require to develop reports.

Pls avoid using above mentioned soultion instead of this

goto AUFK table pick OBJNR & use functional module STATUS_READ which will provide current order status.

This will help your technical consultant to pull the data & pass the data from different tables.

Always think to use simple but yet effective solution.

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mzee

I would not recommend updating JEST via customer-specific ABAP code..

What are you trying to achieve?

PeteA

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

Order Execution is taking place in MES system where as status need to be updated in SAP.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you can use standard function module BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to change the systems-statuses such as REL, TECO, CLSD

Are there any other system-statuses you want to change?

PeteA

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

well im confused .now if i change the status only wht will happen to cost associated with the order?

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohammed Iqbal

Maybe it would help if you explain what you are trying to acheive

PeteA

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

see basically what I am trying to do is just update the tables in SAP,whereas the actual process of time confirmation is done in MES system,

suppose if there is a breakdown them MES will create an order its own in its maintenance module ,that same thing i have to replicate in SAP .only thing is iw41 will not be required to execute if i update the tables that would do.

Hope you have understaood what i am trying to acheive.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK,

So you can use the function module described above to creae an order in SAP. It can also set a user-status which mimics the MES settings.

The function module can be used many time to keep the MES/SAP data in synch.

PeteA

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

how do you use the functional module?we are planning to use SAP XMII for this purpose.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a standard MES/SAP interface using SAP XMII ??

PeteA