Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Each page to a spool Request

former_member536879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario that in the script after printing the first page , i need to print the first page again with 2 copies, and then print the second page with second page two copies and 3 page with 2 copies.

Please suggest me a solution.

With Regards,

Sumodh.P

1 REPLY 1

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumodh (I'm not far, you know )

script = SAPscript form I guess. Your requirement (pages 1-1-1, 2-2-2, 3-3-3) is an existing function "grouping copies" for smart forms (see [SDN wiki - Copies (duplicate, etc.)|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Copies%28duplicate%2Cetc.%29]), but it doesn't exist for sapscript forms.

So, either you simply change your sapscript form, by changing dynamically the "next page" field of each page using NEW-PAGE command, or you create a tool which reads the spool (as it is a SAPScript form, format is OTF, it's described in some SAP documentation, especially in the SAPGOF article, and function module to read a spool is RSPO_RETURN_SPOOLJOB or RSPO_L_RETURN_RAW_DATA) and create a new one by duplicating each page (using function modules RSPO_OPEN_SPOOLREQUEST, RSPO_WRITE_SPOOLREQUEST (loop to write text), RSPO_CLOSE_SPOOLREQUEST, and maybe RSPO_PAGE_BREAK_SPOOLREQUEST).

I know that you looked at it already, so tell us what issue you had with the solution.

sandra