Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Orders customization in webclient UI

former_member270678
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am logging in as a user (example ;: USER1) who has role BP_SLS_MAN.

I am accessing "sales cycle' work center, and then 'Sales Orders'.

The user(USER1) is able to see sales orders that were created NOT ONLY by him but also all the orders created by other users in the sytem.

How can I limit this?

I do not want the USER1 to view the documents that were created by other users in the system?

Another issue I am finding is I want this user to be able to see only direct ship orders and not warehouse orders. How can I limit this?

Right now the drop down shows all order types in the system.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amarnath_kathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Implement Access Control Engine (ACE) for controlling authorizations and access. Any overview of ACE [here|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d05af13a-e011-2a10-4b9e-a458f2779be7?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]. Some blogs about implementation are below.

/people/boris.dingenouts/blog/2006/09/18/the-concept-and-implementation-of-crm-ace

/people/ravikiran.chittum/blog/2007/09/19/configuration-implementation-of-crm-access-control-engine-ace-part-1

/people/ravikiran.chittum/blog/2007/10/01/configuration-implementation-of-crm-access-control-engine-ace-part-2

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189678
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to write custom code for it. Get the result in a collection and filter it according to the created by name, remove all the other entities in the collection and then what is remaining are the entities created by the your user.

PS: A technical consultant would be able to handle it.

Rg,

Harshit