cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding off Condition Type DIFF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using DIFF standard condition type for rounding Off. It properly works, it rounded to invoice value and distributed in line items properly.

However, the condition type DIFF is activated only when i click on condition tab at the header level in both Sales Orders as well as billing document.

If the user forgets to click on header condition tab the value is not rounded off.

We required it by default it is activated or at the time of save the document it will be activated without click on header condition tab.

Please send some solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have done the following

a. In the condition type DIFF, make 'Manual entries' as D 'Not possible to process manually'.

b. In the pricing procedure, make DIFF condition type as Mandatory. Tick 'Mdt'.

I think the rest are already set as you say the DIFF works well...

If these tow are present, then it should automatically come in the sales order and billing document.

Hope this helps...

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for your reply.

The setting which suggested by you is already maintained.

The condition value is automatically determine but only when click on condition tab at header level.

Is there any workaround or userexit to click on these condition tab.

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using condition type DIFF for round off. Now it works properly as when i save the document it properly calculates the value in condition type for round off.

In Sales Order the values are calculated properly and also stored in table VBAP & VBAK properly.

But when i create a invoice wrt to sales order at that time if i donot goto header tab and saved the invoice.

The accounting entries are generated properly with round off value also.

The entries are stored in VBRP is also properly.But the entries which are stored in VBRK are not properly,it dosenot consider the roundoff value.

Thanks & regards,

PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Answer