Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Printing - Dot Matrix Printer -EPSON Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to print 4 checks per page in dot matrix printer(Fx-2190),while it is printing one check per page,instead of 4 checks.The second check is printing on 2 page.

Transaction : F110

Issue : Check printing is not continuous.

Current Setting ;

1 .SAP Script standand form has been copied and modifiled to custom Check Format for brazil.

2. The page format is the size of check.

3. For EPSON FX-2190 Dot matrix printer we are using device type EPESC9 with character set 1141.

4.We have maintained code in the print intialization for device type and format.

Kindly let us know if any one has come across similar situation earlier.

Thx,

SreeHari

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Did you get this issue with printing 4 checks using Dot Matrix printer solved? If yes, please share the solution as I have the same issue.

Warm Regards,

Jubish Jacob

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See 153879 - EPSON printer model and SAP device types. But if I understand you, you want to print 4 checks (4 documents) in one form. Am I right? Because the Jubish's issue is related with continuous paper (I think...)

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreehari,

For this you have to do the coding in the Printer initialization section of your device type format.

There you can write the code directly. I did for 4 times print out one after the another on A4 paper.

Vivek

0 Kudos

Hi...

Thank you for the time you have spent for me.

What code shall be written in the printer initialisation section of the device type format..? Where to write the code..? My requirement is to print 4 checks in the same A4 paper.

Warm Regards,

Jubish Jacob

0 Kudos

Here in Printer Initialization section you have to code for your printer. For this you have to go to device type and then in formats in SPAD transaction. Then open the format, their you will get the Printer Initialization.

Vivek