cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form printing from VL74

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is to develop a new form for a output type and the print is to be taken from VL74.

Output from handling unit.

I can see the program name is SD70AV6A.

Now tell me what i should do , so that i can take the print of handling units from VL74 as per the required format.

should i copy the program and design my form accordingly , or what (if i copy will me VL74 TX will be there ?)

Regards

Rajendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved in the similar way with nast-objkey triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any reply ?

Am i clear in asking the question, any additional things please ask.......

Waiting for reply.

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

VL74 is not really a print program. It is rather a program which processes output types of handling units.

In it you can find coding like CALL FUNCTION 'WFMC_MESSAGES_PROCESS'.

So yeah it is something like RSNAST00.

Copying this wont help you until you need to change the behaviour of this frame program.

when you need to do a new output type for HU´s then you need to create a new driver program, a new form, and create the output type customizing, specifing the according form, driver program and maybe conditions. Also dont forget to maintain this new output type in the output scheme for HU´s.

depending on the requirement of your form you may not need to create a new driver program, but using one that already exists, or copying one that already exists and modifying this one. Depending on your requirement you also may be able to use an already existing form, or copying that and modifying this one.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Florain ,

Thanks for ur reply.

Is that u mean to say , i have to create a driver program and form and a output type and attache the same in NACE against the application ID V6 and then while creating HUs (HU02) ,i need to do issue output ?

And then i need to select the output type / Hus and take print from VL74.

Is it something like this?

And what is the standard program and form for the HU print.

Rajenrda

Former Member
0 Kudos

well yeah, something like this

like i see it this transaction "VL74" is for MASS print of HU´s. since normally you dont need it to print out a HU form.

If you just need to print one HU form you goto the HU transaction and issue the output for this document.

sorry i dint do HUforms till now so i cant really tell you the standard driver program or form.

i hope i clarified at least a bit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"VL74" is for MASS print of HU´s thats true.

But my doubt is the driver program i will develop is according to nast-objkey right?

And each HUs i will do issue output and finally i will take print at a time from VL74?

And if i do a driver program taking nast-objkey then i will get one hu at a time , so how does i can take all HUs at atime from VL74?

I am confused.....

Rajendra