cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we limit 'Account Assignment Category' in document order purchase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I created a new document specifically for purchases of asset purchase order.

I want, if possible, limited 'Account Assignment Category' to the single type 'A'.

Is it possible and how to do?

Share a novice, Kind regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a multi-compagny environment, it is difficult to change settings that will report to the Mandant. This is why I chose this solution which seems to be suitable for a company and not for another.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know ABAP for adding a USER-EXIT. I am rather a functional.

I tried to seek the appropriate INCLUDE, but I have not found.

Can you be tell me more. For example, in which INCLUDE the USER-EXIT must be implemented. ?

This I could transmit information to technicians.

Again thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

After several tests, I chose the method of creating an variante transaction via SHD0. What allowed me to hide unnecessary columns in my case.

Thank you has you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

I well did this, but I am unable to find the point of the customizing to remove all the remaining account assignment .

What is the transaction code, or the path. ?

Many thinks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can not restrict AAC(account assignment category) based on document type. For your requireemnt you have to use either user exit or BADI .

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a new document type by copying the stnadard (NB) and then re-name this document type to Asset Purchase order, and remove all the remaining account assignment from this newly created document type except account assigment A = Asset

You can do this go to SPRO> Materials Management>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Define Document Types> For creation new Asset document type

For Account category assigned Go to SPRO>Purchasing>Account Assignment>Define Combination of Item Categories/Account Assignment Categories. I n this way you can control Asset Accounting category to a particular document tye.Hope this clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi ,

> You can not restrict AAC(account assignment category) based on document type. For your requireemnt you have to use either user exit or BADI .

>

>

> Regards

> Raja

I agree with Raja now after I got it checked.I was mixing item categories with account assignment categories. Item categories can be changed not account assignment.

As far as controlling through combination setting, its used for combination of account assignment and item category, not with document type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi;

>

> I created a new document specifically for purchases of asset purchase order.

>

> I want, if possible, limited 'Account Assignment Category' to the single type 'A'.

>

> Is it possible and how to do?

>

> Share a novice, Kind regards.

Create a new document type copying NB and then name this document type = Asset Purchase order, and remove all the remaining account assignment from this newly created document type except account assigment A = Asset

Edited by: Afshad Irani on Aug 12, 2010 2:32 PM