cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_17_I3HDR, 2LIS_17_I3OPER, 0PM_OM_OPA_2 is getting 0 records in RSA7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have three InfoCubes: 0PM_C07, 0PM_C04, 0PM_C03 which is getting uploaded with 0 records everyday.

The datasource for 0PM_C04 is: 2LIS_17_I3OPER

The datasource for 0PM_C03 is: 2LIS_17_I3HDR

The Infocube: 0PM_C07 is getting uploaded via DSO: 0PM_DS04

There are 4 datasources for 0PM_DS04:

0PM_OM_OPA_1 (Full update)-->pulling few no of data records

0PM_OM_OPA_2 (Delta update)--> 0 records

2LIS_17_I3HDR (Delta update)-->0 records

2LIS_17_I3OPER (Delta update)-->0 records

In RSA3 all these 3 delta extractors are pulling data but in RSA7 getting uploaded with 0 records even though in extraction queue: LBWQ for application: 17 data is present. Finally the infocubes are getting uploaded with 0 data records in cube level. Only 0PM_C07 is uploaded with data coz the DSO: 0PM_DS04 is getting data via datasrc: 0PM_OM_OPA_1 (Full update).

I tried to schedule the V3 job once again. But the day I am scheduling the background V3 job, very next day data is coming via delta but again next day it is pulling 0 records. Most of the time V3 jobs are getting cancelled.

Please suggest for SAP NOTE to be implemented for this if there any.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajanta:

Please check if the SAP notes below are applicable to your system.

1129111 - "RKKBABS0: No update into the Business Warehouse"

1147846 - "Order data not updated into BW"

1166520 - "RKKBABS0: Fields not filled after order completion"

Regards,

Francisco Milán.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, everyone:

I have the same issue, but the notes are for the release : 600, 602, 603. We have the release 605, and also we have the problem with some extractors with the message "Errors occurred during the extraction", for the extractors: 0PM_OBJ_STATUS

0PM_ORDER_STATUS

0PM_PRM_PLCS_1

0PM_PRM_PLCS_2. My cuestion is: if in the table "AUFK" have data, why in the extractors 2LIS_17_I3OPER and 2LIS_17_I3HDR the message say: "0 data records selected".

Thanks very much for your atention and in wait your comments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to the BF11 tcode and check it BW comp nent check box is selcted or not if not sesectd seelct ttaht check box and move the same custom request throgh your land scape , the records wil be updated.

Thansk & Regards,

sathish

KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Can you please tell what is the use of BF11 and after selecting BIW component what it will reflect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u check whether the V3 job has been scheduled as periodic job like to extract the data for every 15min or 30min? Or did you schedule it for one time activity?

Also can you collect information of V3 cancellation job in order to assist on this?

To how many systems that your source system is connected? in Rsa7 to which target system that the records are present? is it pointing to your BI system or something else?

When you have mentioned in RSA3 you can able to see the data, did you try for Delta or Full update?

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Here is the answer for your queries.

1) The background V3 job has been scheduled as a periodic job and the job frequency is: 2 Hour(s)

2) In RSA7, I can see there are 0 records present for the 3 datasources and target system is: BIPCLNT150 (BI Production System)

3) In BF11 (in ECC system), I can see the option for BW Component is already checked.

4) In RSA3, I can see data for update mode: Full and for update mode: Delta, I get the message as: Errors occurred during the extraction for datasources: 2LIS_17_I3OPER, 2LIS_17_I3HDR

For datasource: 0PM_OM_OPA_2 with update mode: Full, I can see data is present. But I cannot change and check the no of data records in RSA3 for Delta mode coz system does not allows me to change the update mode to delta. In RSA7 the list contains 0 records for this datasource. The datasource is delta enabled and in BI-PRD, everyday 0 records are getting uploaded via delta.

5) Job log overview for job: LIS-BW-VB_APPLICATION_17_300 / 21301600

Job started

Step 001 started (program RMBWV317, variant , user ID HBI_01)

Queue processing started (MCEX17, 1,000, , 0)

Extraction queue processing started MCEX17 with 5,750 LUWs

Internal session terminated with a runtime error (refer to ST22)

Job cancelled

6) Error analysis

Short text of error message:

Structures have changed (sy-subrc=2)

Long text of error message:

Technical information about the message:

Message class....... "MCEX"

Number.............. 194

Variable 1.......... 2

Variable 2.......... " "

Variable 3.......... " "

Variable 4.......... " "

Please suggest for the next step to be followed.

Edited by: Ajanta Dutta on Aug 19, 2010 8:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajanta,

Seems there is an issue present in R/3 and while the records are moving from Extraction queue to Delta queue you have the dumps present in R/3.

So Check the ST22 and look at the issue details. Based on the analysis you can proceed further with your next course of actions.

Check the dumps and system log(Sm21) for more information on the issue.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajanta,

I have similar situation as you came across for 0PM_OM_OPA_2 , like you described in your post. Can you please let me know the solution. I will really appreciate your help. thanks!

"For datasource: 0PM_OM_OPA_2 with update mode: Full, I can see data is present. But I cannot change and check the no of data records in RSA3 for Delta mode coz system does not allows me to change the update mode to delta. In RSA7 the list contains 0 records for this datasource. The datasource is delta enabled and in BI-PRD, everyday 0 records are getting uploaded via delta."

former_member182537
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

can u pls try delete/fill set up tables in R3 for 2LIS_17 DATA SOURCES

Use LBWG Transaction to delete and then fill using SBIW in R3

Execute in background

thanks

nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

I will do the same for appln: 17 but what I need to do for datasrc: 0PM_OM_OPA_2 ??

Thanks in advance.