Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Enhancement

former_member499912
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement for SAP PM notification enhancement.

I want to add one more tab to existing Notification type. This new tab should be visible to only some group of people and for rest it should not be visible through transaction IW21/IW22/IW23/IW28

Is it possible to make tab visible in the notification based on the security profile? If yes please provide the required detail for achieving that .

Thanks in Advance

Anil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Attached is the document with screenshots on how I added a new DMS tab for attachments in PM notifications screen.

Done completely thru SPRO Config. No code.  Rename the file extension to remove txt

former_member385375
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You better create a separate notification type wherein you add another custom tab as per your requirement. Authorization control is possible by notification type. It works please check & revert back

Shakti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil Kumar,

If this tab is a custom tab, then you could control the visibility of the same through the same user exit "QQMA0001 User subscreen for notification header".

If this is a standard tab, i don't think you will be able to control it through auth profiles, however you may be able to control it through user exit "QQMA0024 Deactivation of function codes in CUA menu".

Regards

Narasimhan