cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Job Server error in Event Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm running Crystal Reports Server XI R2 with SP1 on Windows 2003 Server SP1. I have scheduled jobs that run every night. Every night I get the following error a bunch of times in my Event Log. Can someone tell me what is causing these errors?

Source: BusinessObjects_JobServer

Category: Scheduling

Event ID: 45385

Description: Internal Job Server error

Thanks,

Kim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

i saw this error also often, bout without any affect. Is your job running successfull or does it stop with an error ?

Regards

-Seb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seb,

My jobs do run successfully, but do you have any idea why the error message would appear in the event log if jobs are running successfully? Is there an underlying problem?

Thanks,

Kim

0 Kudos

Hi,

you could check the logs of the job server in the logging dir. after the job has run. maybe you get there more informations.

I guess its even not a error, its a warning in the eventvwr.

But again, i saw this error often but without any negative impact.

Regards

-Seb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seb,

I see the following in the logging dir:

[Wed Aug 18 01:47:07 2010] 7996 6176 assert failure: (\backend\jobserver\ijob_implmixedproc.cpp:355). (0 : MixedProcMgr::ShutdownThread::run() timed out 7FDAECFC)

Any ideas what that means? Have you seen this type of error in your environment?

Thanks,

Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seb,

I've figured out what was causing the internal job server errors in my Event Log. Last night I added the -maxChildReqs 1 to the end of the command line for the ListOfValues.Jobserver and reportjobserver in the CCM and this morning there weren't any job server errors in the Event Log.

Kim