cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Price in Costing View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is Planned price 1,2,3 field in costing 2 view in material master for calculating the cost of a part number during CK11N. My clients wants Additional planned price field 4,5,6 in costing 2 view, its any any configuration setting is available for configuring the additonal field of planned price in costing 2 view.

Regards

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

these are the only 3 fields available. You can see fields in Accounting view like tax price, comm price, etc..

All these can be picked during CK11N

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Am aware during CK11N system pick the price from planned price fields but i need to add 3 more planned price field.

P.Srinivasan

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think that is possible in standard SAP. Several clients have placed this req, but never a solution was reached at on this

Ajay M

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please let us know the business reason why the client wants to have more than 3 future planned prices? ,

Presently it is not possible to add the additional field, but looking at business requirement work around can be looked ito.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi Rana,

I also have this requirement...

The Business Reason is that the customer wants to plan the prices for the 12 periods of each year because they have different Raw Material costs per period.

Do you know if we can add more fields for planned prices? or do you know if we can get this info in some other place in the system?

Regards.

Erika Zagal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasan,

The system picks your planned price 1,2,3 as per the priority that's defined in the valuation variant which is inturn linked to the

costing variant that is used at the time of costing purpose in CK11N or CK40N.

Check the settings in OKKN for the costing variant->valuation variant->Material valuation--->priority.

In my understanding only 3 planned price can be maintained in standard SAP and this is widely used for the raw materials for the

first time for costign purpose.

Check and revert

Regards

S Mangalraj