Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal order Budget settings

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We would like to restrict CAPEX budget against IO. Kindly provide any documentation for IO Budget configuration settings & Process materials.

Rgds

Suma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani, As far as configuration of budgeting in Internal Order and CAPEX investment orders, you need to work on the budget profile how you go about the budgeting with scale or without scale, with budget availability control or not, and at which currency etc then you need to worki on availability control with reference to the budgetary profile created and assigned to the order type. Next, you need to configure in to the system at how much percentage, the system should control the budget and to stop the user when 100% or 110% of the budget is exceeded. This part of the config is very simple. I hope you will do it with this explanation. Pl revert back if u find some more difficulty till. Trust this helps much! Regards, Ashok Singh

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for the same ! Normally i did all settings and run the one cycle !

1. Created one Investment order

2. Maintain budget on that same IO

3. Posting the FI document for the same or more than that. System not allowing ,if budget exceed.

4. I created PO. But in this case system not comit the PO value. ( Not considering the PO Values)

PO Cycle :-

Created asset and assigned IO

Created PO with account assignment of Asset.

Kindly revert.

Rgds

SumaMani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I hpe that you might have selected all tolenrance group ++ so as to include all including PO. If not , pl do that. In addition, Another thing, that you want to settle it asset, here in this case it takes balance sheet account. Hence, that balance sheet account, make it statistical cost element 90 through KA06. Trust this helps much! Cheers!  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can read on help sap http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/a9/ab7f68414111d182b10000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

What do you mean by "We would like to restrict CAPEX budget against IO". You want to restrict user to maintain CAPEX budget for IO?