5 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2007 10:53 PM by deepak singh RSS

Add-on solution certification.

Challen Song
Currently Being Moderated

Hi ICC,

I am Chinese B1 LPE, now most of partners and potential ISVs devleoped Add-ons solution based on B1 via SDK, and I was told that in APA these Add-ons can involve the certification process, but I noticed that policy is focus on to ISVs, so my question is if our partner developed Add-on solution, if their Add-on can be involved certification process?

Your soon reply is really appreciate.

• Re: Add-on solution certification.
    Juergen Bierlein

Hello Challen,

certification of your Business One Addon can be performed if you are an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) or if you are a VAR (Value Added Reseller). Just get in touch with your associated SAP Business One Partner Manager. He should be able to inform you about the further procedure.

Have Fun,

Juergen

• Re: Add-on solution certification.
    deepak singh

Hi Challen ,

All the ISV and VAR have the same process to get their products certified by SAP . Are you looking forward to get any of your products certified . We as a company have a service line that takes care of these assignments and have helped a couple of clients to get their products certified by SAP . If your company is planning to take that initiative and you are looking for some assistance in the same , we can provide you some help there . Please let me know if we need to take this forward .

regards

Deepak Singh

Actions