cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on solution certification.

0 Kudos

Hi ICC,

I am Chinese B1 LPE, now most of partners and potential ISVs devleoped Add-ons solution based on B1 via SDK, and I was told that in APA these Add-ons can involve the certification process, but I noticed that policy is focus on to ISVs, so my question is if our partner developed Add-on solution, if their Add-on can be involved certification process?

Your soon reply is really appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Challen ,

All the ISV and VAR have the same process to get their products certified by SAP . Are you looking forward to get any of your products certified . We as a company have a service line that takes care of these assignments and have helped a couple of clients to get their products certified by SAP . If your company is planning to take that initiative and you are looking for some assistance in the same , we can provide you some help there . Please let me know if we need to take this forward .

regards

Deepak Singh

former_member290897
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Challen,

certification of your Business One Addon can be performed if you are an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) or if you are a VAR (Value Added Reseller). Just get in touch with your associated SAP Business One Partner Manager. He should be able to inform you about the further procedure.

Have Fun,

Juergen

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

The information in the Step-by-Step guide on [original link is broken] seems to be outdated since it only talks about ISVs!

Regards,

Frank

0 Kudos

Hi, Huergen and Frank,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Since ISV and VAR can involve their Add-Ons in certification process, so I think this should be official announced to all channel manager and all LPEs, especially in the technical part, this need LPEs to conduct all VARs or ISVs to process it step by step accordingly.

Thanks again.

Challen

former_member96881
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I want to double-check, since the step-by-step guide is related only to ISVs, and there is a requirement to sign a Solution Partner Agreement:

1. Is it possible for a VAR to certify its add-on (without signing a Solution Partner Agreement)?

2. How the procedure for VAR add-on certification looks like?

3. "The ISV contacts his SAP Business One Partner Manager to sign the necessary SAP Business One Add-On Solution Certification Contract" - where can I get a template for such a contract (for VAR)?

Thanks,

Dmitry