cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Copies in Crystal Report Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is it possible to show the number of copy in a Crystal Report layout?

I mean: I am creating an invoice layout in Crystal Reports for SAP Business One 8.8.

Customer wants to print always 3 copies, but with the word "Copy" in second and third document.

I can set the number of printed copies but... is it possible to include a reference of what number of copy is every document?

Sorry for any language mistake.

Kind Regards,

Toni Dorta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Check this link: [|]

Regards,

Bala

former_member206488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?p=2487572 link,It might help you.

Thanks,

Neetu

kvbalakumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Toni,

Check this link:[|]

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Place two text fields "ORIGINAL" and "COPY" in your report. Write formula for suppressing the text fields. Check whether Printed status in OINV is Y or N . If N then suppress the COPY text field .If Y then suppress the ORIGINAL text field.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Toni,

If the customer always prints 3 copies of the Invoice, here is what you could do. You could design your Crystal Report to always print 3 copies. That is, if your Invoice has 1 page, then design your Crystal Report to Print 3 pages every time. On the 2nd and 3rd page, you include the word "Copy" to indicate that they are copies.

Once you have modified the report, change the No: of Printed copies to 1. This when the customer prints the report, it will always print 3 copies of the report and have the word "Copy" on the 2nd and 3rd invoices.

Hope this helps.

Krishnan