cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measure is not maintained at level2 DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Unit of Measure is not maintained in level2 DSO.

Scenario:

We have a Product having values for different market in DSO UOM is Millions and Aggregated Value of that product is loaded in upper level DSO Unit of Measure is not maintained it shows blank.

Solution: We have done selective deletion and uploaded again from the DSO where UOM is maintained correctly, Issue is resolved.

We would like to know the cause of the issue.

Please any let me know how to isolate the issue and if you have time let me call you to investigate further.

Regards,

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Normally the units should be maintained properly. As in your case at level 2 DSO there are not unit information maintained.. this is strange..

Is Level 1 DSO is holding this information in the initial update itself of did you perform any correction loads in level1 DSO as well?

For me the issue might be at the routines which have maintained between level 1 to level 2 ODS. So please cross check the same once again.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

UOM is maintained in level1 DSO correctly and for certain aggregated values it is not maintained and this very strange if we do manual upload data UOM is correct in Level2 DSO.

I guess issue happening in regular data load or what so ever....

We are trying to correct the data just by deleting and uploading again as this is permanent solution.

If routines are the issue when we upload manually it shouldnt work but still working fine... this strange behaviour....

please suggest and advise me... if required let me call you.

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also, are there any other data loads from a different source to the 2nd Dso, apart from the first one. If thats the case, then might be the some of teh records are overwritten, and the UoM is blank