SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMX1 Reservation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a document that was originally entered with t-code FMX1. In the Document field $1 some how was entered into the field. We are not sure if this generated a wrning or an error but the end user was able to continue processing somehow and did create an FI-SL and Grants Management document. The FMRES document number appears to be $1 but when we attempt to view the document with FMX3 it says the document $1 does not exist.

When I run Grants Line Item report:

S_PLN_16000269 I can see this line item with a Grant/FI-SL document number. I can hi-lite the line and click on GOTO - Relationship Browser and I can see the document that posted in FI-SL and Grants Management. The $1 appears in the FMRES document field but it continues to state that $1 is not a document.

Is anyone aware of how we can delete/reverse the FI-SL/Grants Management document directly without impacting the FMRES?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Funds reservations are recorded in tables KBLP, KBLK, KBLE.

Please could you tell me if you see this $1 document in your tables?

Also can you see it in FMRP_RFFMEP1AX - All Postings ?

Thanks,

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Funds reservations are recorded in tables KBLP, KBLK, KBLE.

Please could you tell me if you see this $1 document in your tables?

Also can you see it in FMRP_RFFMEP1AX - All Postings ?

Thanks,

0 Kudos

The issue is it did not create an FM document but it did create a Grants Management/FI-SL document. When viewing Relationship Browser $1 appears in the reference field for the FMRES transaction and when I try to look up document $1 it says it does not exist. So how do I delete/reverse the GM and FI-SL documents?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, try running RFFMREPO report. Also, as asked before, can you specify if you have any entries for this mysterious document in KBLK/KBLPL tables?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

No there are not any documents in KBLP, KBLK or KBLE.

Edited by: Daniel Goodhart1 on Aug 27, 2010 11:51 AM

Edited by: Daniel Goodhart1 on Aug 27, 2010 11:52 AM

0 Kudos

That means that no EMF is created. I would open OSS message in order to have SAP the best advice how to deal with inconsistent data. Of course, you can try physically delete it by yourself, but if you are not completely sure about all possible tables which were effected in your system, I wouldn't do so.