Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to find a table for user logon data

Former Member

We are using single sign-on and have deactivated the SAP password for most of our users. There are a handful though that still need to use a password to login for whatever various reason. My director has asked me to try and find the data that will list out those users who are still using a password. I assume it would be in one of the USR tables but not sure which one or which field would give me that data. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant

Bobbi,

go to table USR02 and then CODVN field will show you the password deactivate users with "X" and then you can eliminate these users from the rest.

if you dont find field CODVN in USR02 then go to Settings>format list-> Choose fields and then choose CODVN from there.

thanks,

SS

4 REPLIES 4

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant

Bobbi,

go to table USR02 and then CODVN field will show you the password deactivate users with "X" and then you can eliminate these users from the rest.

if you dont find field CODVN in USR02 then go to Settings>format list-> Choose fields and then choose CODVN from there.

thanks,

SS

0 Kudos

Thank you. I was having so much trouble finding the field that showed if a User's password was disabled or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that info...it was what I needed. But now he wants me to find a report of those users who do not have the

"Activate Secure Network Communication" button checked in the network settings of the launchpad. Is there a report I can run or a table that holds that data??

0 Kudos

Hi Bobbi,

i dont know about this but i will check now, please open a new thread for this issue so that someone else can see and answer you on this.

thanks,

SS

Edited by: sun on Aug 27, 2010 5:30 PM