cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TALEO & Portal Integration SSO Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use TALEO for Talent Acquistion. The Telo application hs been SSO enabled. When we click the lick directly it authenmticates correctly via SSO.

When we created a URL iView, and licked the same URL there, the SSO does not work. It asks us to enter the user ID and password. I am thinking its because of the kixed JSESSIONIDs. Does someone know if this is true, and if yes, what can be done to fix this?

Thanks,

Nakul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nakul,

When you say that TALEO has "been SSO enabled"... what specifically do you mean? What steps did you take to SSO-enable the application?

Which method of SSO are you using... logon tickets? ...header variable? ...something custom?

The difference between pasting a URL directly into the address bar and clicking a link in the Portal could simply be the URL is different, which is dictating different behavior form the SSO module emplyed in TALEO. In other words, the URL coming from the Portal is manipulated by the Portal server and isn't as "compliant" as the default URL you're manually entering.

Can you do an http trace using HTTPWatch (free)? Maybe post that for further analysis?

-Kevin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

It will be very helpful if you post any documents related to SAP Integration with Taleo.

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just had to open the link in a new window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nakul,

I am also integrating Taleo with SAP portal. Can you please share the link with me, what link you are using in URL iView?

It would be great help for me.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone provide any helpful document or link for SAP integration with Taleo?

REGARDS
GOPA