Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to Read Phrase (EH&S Module)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to read phrases in my program for EH&S module. I found 2 FM's 'C1F0_PHRASES_READ' and 'BAPI_BUS1091_GETDETAIL'. But both FM's are giving runtime errors. I m working on ECC 6. These two FM's are working fine in 4.6c system.

Kindly let me know if there are any other FM's which does the same work as above FM's or any alternative to read phrases ?

Thanks and Regards,

Raveendra

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raveendra,

The BAPI is a released function module and is meant to read phrases.

Give the dump error and the location of the error you are getting so that we can try if we can resolve the same.

Hope it helps.

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raveendra,

I am also getting this same error for the FM 'C1F0_PHRASES_READ' in ECC system.

I think it is because of authorization issues.

Could any body please tell the solution for this?

If it is an authorization issue, could you please tell me the authorization objects needed to run this?

Because this transaction runs fine for others. I am facing this issue only for some users in Q and P.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read EHS data at times for all materials in a plant for one year so those function modules proved too slow.

I use the ESTPH (phrase header) and ESTPP (Phrase item) tables to get the text. The key for this in my case comes from the

AUSP-ATWRT.

Edited by: Erik Peterson on Sep 10, 2010 3:03 PM - Fixed a typo