cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRB billing with DP96

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we run the billing process sometime it picks up non-material amounts of very low value. The idea is to set up a limit that can be invoiced to Customer, otherwise not to bill it out and keep on accumulating cost.

Is there any standard tolerance functionality or the appropriate user exit to filter out "low" values?

Many thanks for your input!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

just use the userexits in RRB to remove those items from the selection. Or I would simply postpone the billing for those if you use the manual process (like tx DP91).

Check out the exits in the process flow of RRB.

I would check out filter source EXIT_SAPLAD15_010, but you may have to look at the others to see where to filter out those low-value items and prevent them from being proposed in the billing.

Your logic doesn't quite sound simple, because i assume you would want to bill them maybe in the next period once the customer has accumulated more billable cost items?

Bjorn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What does 'non-material amounts of very low value'mean? Please explain your scenario and your expections in detail so that we can try to help you out.

Regards

Srinivasan Desingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not want to invoice 5 EUR or 20 cents to clients. But that is how RRB works, if there is a cost it is picked up for billing.

Let us say we want to bill out everything that is from 100 EUR (for example), otherwise want to keep it accumulated.

Economically it is not justified to produce invoices for 10 or 20 cents, or even for 30 USD. We deal with internal customers here.

How about user exit AD010002 ?