cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not authorised to use this document (FRM0008)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I developed 4 documents in deski BOXI R2 and exported them. I then decided that it would have been better to send the documents to the user rather than export them to the repository, so I went into the CMC and deleted them from the folders. When I attempetd to open them again in deski on my desktop I was not authorised to use them. I have tried renaming the documents or logging in as a the administrator but still get the same message. I have also tried logging in off-line. Still the same error message. I have also tried to re-export them, picking them up by browsing in the 'Documents to Send' window, but that also gives the same error message. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get around this problem please? Many thanks, Wendy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a work-around though i am not sure if it's recommended.

1. Create a blank webi report and export it to repository.

2. Use CMC to find the location of the file in IFRS.

3. Note it's system genearted name and replace it with your original file using that same name.

I would recommend trying this on development first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for very much for your answer, but I haven't managed to get it to work. I was unsure what you meant by a blank document, but I created one based on a universe, but which retrieved no records. Is this what you meant? I tried the steps you suggested but was still not authorised to use the document. My original document was a deski document so I tried the steps using a deski report as well. The result was the same. I was still not authorised.

Thanks again, Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this what you tried.

1. Create a Deski report - call it ABC and publish it to the enterprise.

2. If you go to CMC, in properties, for file location it will give you say

frs://Input/a_200/072/002/149704/~ce1ac062bafce8754.rpt

3. Now take your original Deski report - rename it as shown and place it in the File Repository.

4. Now try to import ABC on your deski client.

You perform these steps and still get an error message?

Answers (0)