cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middleware debug problem for BP's from CRM to ECC

former_member611341
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried few steps to debug BP changes from CRM to ECC but nothing is working ...

I deregistered the Queue thru SMQS, made changes to BP.. went SMQ1 select the Queue name Double Click 2 times.. then select the Tool bar (Debug LUW).. I'm getting "Nothing was selected"

When is see SMW01, BDOC is processed green and data is transferred to ECC.

I want to do debug the BP queue and go to ECC system as some of my custom EEWB fields are not passing to ECC correctly.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Put a break point in FM SMW3_MFLOW_UPDATETASKBDOC.

Create a BP and before save type /h to activate debug, mark update debugging option.

When stops in FM SMW3_MFLOW_UPDATETASKBDOC you must be sure to set header-dbgmode = 'X' this will make the bdoc stay stopped in SMW01.

Go to SMW01 and type /h and process the bdoc.

Put a break in FM CRM_UPLOAD_AFTER_MAP_HANDLER and be sure to change LV_SYNCHRON = 'X' this will allow you to connect in ECC.

Put a break-point in the "CALL TRANSACTION" command. Change the mode of call transaction and you be able to debug XD* update.

Best Regards,

Caíque Escaler

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member611341
Participant
0 Kudos

Caíque: Thank you for your valuable info. It helped me to resolve my issue to max extent.

Points awarded.

Rohit, I changed the user to dialog user initially. Anyways thanks for your prompt response.

Thank you once again to both u guys !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aday,

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Caíque Escaler

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aday,

In CRM you first need to check the trxn. SM59 -> Abap Connections -> <The ECC client> and see if the saved user(in logon details) that is used to connect to ECC from CRM is a Dialog user. And then only you should be able to debug the queue from CRM to R/3 system. You can use trxn. SU01 to check the user type.

Thanks,

Rohit