cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all vendors and contact information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to figure out an efficient way to retrieve a list of all the vendors we have in our SAP system with their mailing address and email address.

I need to craft an email to send to all of our vendors expressing an address change and other than individually going into the vendors profile and extracting the address manually I know no other way to retrieve the information.

I tried searching for a solution but was unable to find anything.

I appreciate any help.

Thank you,

rj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

0 Kudos

vendor list

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I have gotten access to SQVI and am messing around with a few reports. I have created a report already and Iu2019m working on getting this report going.

I am linking together LFA1 and ADR6 in order to get the information I need however when I go to execute the report I receive an error saying "no data was selected".

I have tried using different list fields and selection fields.

Is anyone able to infer the cause of my error? I will be happy to provide as much information as necessary to help someone point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

rj

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have datas in vendor master for queries to work ?

How you joined both tables ?

Please post question more specific.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priyanka,

I understand we can change the address on the PO. This is simply for my own list of information. We are looking to send a mass email to our reps at the vendors explaining the transition and expressing the need to setup any new accounts with the new address as needed. We have been running into issues with vendors not processing PO's because the shipping address is the not same shipping address our account indicates.

I am afraid i do not have access to SQVI. Is getting access to this transaction my best solution to obtain the information I need?

I really appreciate all of the help everyone has given me and I apologize for my lack of knowledge on the subject matter. I am still extremely new to SAP.

Thanks,

rj

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vendor address list S_ALR_87012087

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You can find the info in LFA1 table ..or via creating a query from SQVI ...

But i really don't understand the importance...

If you plant is setup...you are doing production...for the procurement you send the PO to the vendor...

Now suddenly, without any forcasting how does the address change???

I am trying to explain that, if you wanna get the material to the new address...then either you can create a new storage location or a plant and enter the new address in the upcoming PO's...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction MKVZ does indeed get me a list of all of our vendors mailing addresses, thank you.

I am still looking for a layout like the one MKVZ gives me but with the default email address we use for the vendor.

I am unfamiliar with creating custome reports. The reseach I have just found about creating them is to use Transaction PFCG.

Is this correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

PFCG is role maintenace for profiles. It is related SAP Authorisation.

Regards,

MBKM

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Join the tables LFA1 and ADR6 in SQVI. You can select the field ADRNR and other fields as you required & generate report.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode MKVZ helps to list of the vendors list with address details.

Regards,

MBKM

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make a customized report , use the following logic:

you will get Vendor basic data fom LFA1 table.

from this table, pass the ADRNR firld to ADRC Table to get address details.

Vendor Email details can be fetched either from ADRC or from ADR6 By passing ADRNR