Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Carbon Impact Testing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on SAP Carbon Impact. I am just preparing the testing documents for SAP carbon impact report. I am confused about the contents of the testing document. What should be testing criteria for a SAP cabon impact report and what will be there in the testing document. I also want to know about the test cases that can be used to test the report. please guide me through the process. If you have any document regarding this ....Please forward me.

Regards,

Vikash

Edited by: vikashkumar303 on Sep 15, 2010 10:45 AM

Edited by: vikashkumar303 on Sep 15, 2010 10:46 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JimSpath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikash:

I'm sorry, but your question on testing is very general. And asking to have help documents forwarded to you is, well, unhelpful.

A general "testing" approach is to establish customer metrics first. Do you want to test the validity of data submitted or collected? In other words, are you asking about testing for audit purpose, or are you asking about repeatable, scientific testing to verify carbon emissions from a specific business?

Jim Spath

SAP Mentor

SCN Moderator

etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JimSpath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikash:

I'm sorry, but your question on testing is very general. And asking to have help documents forwarded to you is, well, unhelpful.

A general "testing" approach is to establish customer metrics first. Do you want to test the validity of data submitted or collected? In other words, are you asking about testing for audit purpose, or are you asking about repeatable, scientific testing to verify carbon emissions from a specific business?

Jim Spath

SAP Mentor

SCN Moderator

etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikash,

Are you testing the SAP Carbon Impact product internally for release or for a customer during implementation? I am from solution management for SAP Carbon Impact, and I am unaware of your involvement in any ongoing customer implementation, but I will check with Bill Roske to confirm.

Kind Regards,

Erin