cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print preview in abap list format (OMLV) - Need preview in graphical format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am facing a problem with the print preview. (transaction code OMLV)

When i am clicking on print preview button the system is displaying the output in a ABAP list format.

and also the printout shows only the ABAP content.

Pl. advise on how to view the print preview in a graphical format and not in the ABAP list format and pl. let me know the setting to print the spool in the graphical format.

Thanks,

Maxx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maxx,

Do you have solution for this?

For certain users we are having the same issue. Most of the users can see the grpahical printview.

thanks!

Khan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi what are you trying to print, TO, Shipping Label, Packing slip, just a delivery note?

There should be a print code assigned to Mov type in OMLV, Then there should be Print programm assigned to your Warehouse.

Inturn Program will pick the developed Form which u have assigne/ maintained through condition record.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

OMLV controls the pritner configuration and different kind of output based one Warehouse number/storage type and spool code. But your mail is not very clear telling your exact problem. What you try to print, Where do you do that, is it storage type based or warehouse based?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this problem is not only related to warehouse. even the print preview spool for GR/GI slip in t-code SP01 shows as ABAP list and not as graphical screen.

my question is why does the system shows the print preview for spool as an ABAP list instead of graphical view.

pl. advise

Thanks,

Maxx