cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical question regarding ptcor code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following problem with my custom PTCOR application: (WTimeCor is the actual application name)

When I submit all time events, do a EXECUTE_DELEGATE in PTCOR_UIA_FORM_DELEGATE and then execute the method restartService(); of VCConfirmation, everything works fine but the overview falls back to the current week.

When I try saving anything afterwards (deleting, modifying, creating) without using restartService() before, I get the following BAPI Error:

No customizing for status type COR, status POSTED, transition event SEND

any property I need to reset? like FORM_DIRTY or setting a different request-id?

thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we solved this problem by using the service restart / application initialization code like the original WTimeCor application does. It has the side effect that the calendar screen always loads to the current week, but at least there is always a new workflow.

best regards

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes you are right due to unfinished and not proper called WF you get this error,

You need to check correct FMS being called.

try to use standard and see what an all methods are callend from ESS or PTCOR

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

this occurs in transition table

ie ptcor >transition table, this entry will be missing

please check

CL_PT_REQ_WF_PROCESSOR-> CONTINUE_WORKFLOW

FM SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE

please check with Standard WF ws12300111

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for you answer. I sense it may be some kind of unfinished workflow.

I tried to skip review steps inside the application and save the modification all at once, which means:

PTCOR_UIA_FORM_PREPARE with IM_COMMAND "CREATE"

FORM_ACCEPT with IM_COMMAND "ACCEPT_SEND" (copy request-id and structure content from FORM_PREPARE output)

FORM_DELEGATE with IM_COMMAND "NEXT"

and

FORM_DELEGATE with IM_COMMAND "EXECUTE_DELEGATE"

all triggered from WD Java. I took these FM from the original PTCOR application, I don't know if there's a FM that saves a time event without any workflow steps.

Now what restartService() does is, it navigates via the FPM back to the application so the application is created anew, PTCOR customizing is being read and WEEKLY_CALENDAR is read as well (if I understood that correctly). It seems to initialize a new workflow so I am able to save a new time event to via the above method.

Best Regards