cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel the TO which is already confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I know that once a TO is already confirmed, cancellation is already not possible. To reverse the TO created, LT0G will be used am I right?But this functionality is only possible if the TO is created based from the outbound delivery.

How about if the confirmed TO ( is created from Material document resulted from GR on the Purchase order. How can I cancel the TO created for that? Also same as confirmed TO created manually in LT01? How can I cancel it?

Thanks,

Sidhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The PO number is a 'Dynamic Bin' which means that the movement type 101 ios set to create Dynamiic bins and this is the PO number, Once the stock has been put away and the 'Bin' is empty it disappears as it does not exist in the database

Therefore you cannot move stock in to a bin that does not exist

The question is why do you want to put stock back in to 902?

If it is for a return then you should create a return PO and the 'Bin' will be dynamically created again when you process this

Then you can create aTO to move stock to this bin

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can cancel the material document which will put the stock back where it came from using MBST

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

0 Kudos

Hello,

it is described in SAP help: [Cancelling Transfer Orders|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/c6/f83e744afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm]

If a transfer order has already been confirmed, the only way to change a goods movement to restore the original stock situation is to create a new transfer order. For an exception to this rule, see Creating a TO for a Cancelled Delivery

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

"to restore the original stock situation is to create a new transfer order "..so for this case i need to create a new Transfer order where the source and my destination will be reversed am i right?for instance in the TO where i need to cancel which already confirmed, the source is aaa and destination is bbb. Now for the TO that i need to created to restore the original stock situation is the source will be bbb and destination is aaa...am i right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sidhar

You are right...you can not cancel a confirmed TO (unless the TO is for Outbound delivery). Once a TO is confirmed, system documents a physical movement. You can not cancel the TO, you can only reverse the movement by creating another TO by moving goods back to where they have been moved from. This will bring the stock back to original location and both TOs will nullify each other.

0 Kudos

Hello,

yes you are right. It is exactly how standard SAP works and is described in help.sap.com.

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallow,

For TO reversal, when I create one more TO With Source as AAA bin type and XXX bin No and destination I am giving 902 as Storage type, and Bin no as Purchase Order no. It is showing error as "Storage bin 4501100133 in storage type 902 does not exist (check your entry)"

Please confirm to solve this issue

Thanks

Madhavan