cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Forms and Process:There is no iView available for system "XXX" object "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In HCM Forms and Process (EHP4 SP5),HR Administrator role has portal object "Search Employee Process"(WD ABAP Iview),To find out the Process Status,No of Employees intiated this particular process and etc

We have requirement,BU HR group(separate portal role has creted) required this fecility("Search Employee Process") to monitor the Processes and status.

We have copied the Portal objects "Search Employee Process" (Page and Iview) to My Project folder and assigned to the BU HR group Portal role.

I have searched by providing the process name in the "Search Employee Process" object.It displayes all the emplyees who initiated this process,But after the Selection of employee , clicks on Details button.

It shows the all steps in the that process and tried to open the Adobe form,throughs the bellow error

"There is no iView available for system "SAP_ERP_HumanResources": object "employee". For more information, contact your administrator."

Bellow S-notes will resolve my Problem ?

Note 1386141 - There is no iView available for system "XYZ", object "ABC".

Anybody has faced same problem?

Please advice ,We appreciate your answers.

Thanks

Srikanth

Edited by: srikanth chowdhary on Sep 23, 2010 10:34 AM

Edited by: srikanth chowdhary on Sep 24, 2010 6:51 AM

Edited by: srikanth chowdhary on Sep 24, 2010 6:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just hit this error after brining down our abap instance ECC 6.0 (NW 7.02 Ehp4)  Is the solution as referenced by Jan Thomas Nygaard or something different?

Thanks.

Dan Mead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resloved:  The issue was a missing "alias" for our system object

The Business Object "employee" which is part of ERP Common Parts is named as:

SAP_ERP_HumanResources.employee

The first part of the name is what it expects as the "system alias" to use to then call the business object's "method" which in turn launches our webdynpro ABAP application.

Looking under our System Administration role and looking at our system aliases for the "SID" connect, we did not have the "SAP_ERP_HumanResources" alias.

Regards,

Dan Mead

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution might have been to implement Business Package ERP05 Common Parts Version 1.51 as it is required for these roles. See note 1448100 - https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1448100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Srikanth,

How were you able to resolve this issue? I am seeing similar errors and am interested in your solution. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chowdary,

We are facing the similar issue. Kindly Let me know the solution if you remember.

Please contact me ASAP as i need to fix the issue.

+91-9591254254

Thanks,

Mahesh Nuli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

Can you share with us how you resolved this issue?  I am having the same isue with the 'Planning Overview' iView.

Thank you!

Patricia Holland