cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Framework activating in different business Function set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I am working with the switch frame work to activate the business functions we require.

I have activated /cwm/bfs

along with

LOG_LE_INTEGRATION

LOG_PP_EWM_MAN

EA-GIN

EA-PLM

and EA-SCM

I have an additional request to activate DIMP_SDUD but that is in Discrete Industries / Mill products. I can not activate that from SFW5. Also, if I look in SFW_BROWSWER I see that DIMP_SDUD switch is off. (as expected)

Is it possible to activate this different business function switch in my system? If so, how do I go about doing that?

Thanks,

Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

We are unable to activate the business function "LOG_PP_EWM_MAN".

The details of the issue is there in the thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3671305

Request you to help with your valuable feedback.

With Regards,

Malay

tomas_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lee,

please try followin the descriptions of note #874471; In SFW5, select Business Function SET 'DIMP'. Then we mark the business functin 'DIMP_SDUD' and press the button: 'Activate BC Sets retroactively'. See if this works.

If it does not, please check the following notes:

#1063789: Business function sets cannot be activated in SFW5

#877954: Error when activating business function DIMP_SDUD

Let us know if this fixes the problem.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Tomas,

THanks for he quick response.

Looking at the notes you provided...

WHen I try to go into SFW5 and select dimp & public services it's saying that the version of Industry Extension IS-PS-CA currently installed is not compatibile with other component versions that are installed. I am under the impression that DIMP_SDUD is not in business function set DIMP & Public Services but within Discrete Industries / Mill prod.

I checked ossnote 1063789 but that just shows you how to activate DIMP_SDUD and to make sure the DIMP pre-requisites are met, which they are.

877954 talks about objects /0SJ3G/ and /0SJ4G/ missing but they are fixed with the EHP. We are on EHP 4 so this should be ok.

So, my problem is still that I can not activate DIMP_SDUD. It seems to have a conflict with, I believe, CWM BFS.

Lee

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

DIMP_SDUD comes under Discrete Industries/Mill Products. And for this ECC-DIMP is required on 604. You can select this in SFW5 and activate DIMP_SDUD.

Thanks

Sunny